Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
Mashaun and Elvis’s Georgia wedding was simple and non-traditional with a relaxed and celebratory reception. The wedding color scheme was inspired by their birthstones, amethyst for Mashaun and aquamarine for Elvis in March.
Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
Jason and Josh had a casual outdoor wedding ceremony at the Terrace Room (which is a part of the Garden Club of Georgia building at the State Botanical Gardens). The wedding was inspired by a mix of poetry, myth, politics and spirituality.
Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
Outdoor engagement session at High Falls State Park in Georgia
April and Kenzi both love the outdoors, so an engagement session in High Falls State Park in Jackson, Georgia, was the perfect way to celebrate their upcoming wedding.
Elegant red and gold Atlanta outdoor wedding
Malakia and Donika’s sophisticated, fun wedding at the Stone Ridge Event Center in Stone Mountain, Georgia, was accented by Malakia’s red wedding dress and veil and Donika’s cream tuxedo with intricate black detailing. The couple incorporated gold details into their special day.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding