Queerly Beloved: Surviving Gender Transition, Multiple Weddings, and the Fight for Marriage Equality
My wife and I have been married four times. In our 23 years together, we have taken every opportunity to obtain even the smallest sliver...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches