Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
Equally Wed Editors, 6 months ago 2 min read
The brides kept to simple but elegant décor, letting the venue shine with its exposed bricks and arched windows. Greenery, candles and white blooms helped set a romantic mood.
David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 3 years ago 7 min read
David and Andrew married at the Haight in Elgin, Illinois, on March 8. The grooms won the wedding as the grand prize of the Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway that launched during Pride Month in 2019. The winning couple, David + Andrew, received over $30,000 worth of product and services for the wedding of their dreams.
Smaller Spaces with Big Wedding WOW—Don’t Forget About Hawaii’s Suites
Kirsten Clodfelter, 7 years ago 4 min read
If you’re looking for something a little different when you say “I do,” forget banquet halls and ballrooms and consider something a bit more modern and posh: a suite wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms