Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Outdoor engagement session at High Falls State Park in Georgia
April and Kenzi both love the outdoors, so an engagement session in High Falls State Park in Jackson, Georgia, was the perfect way to celebrate their upcoming wedding.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot