Who Walks Down the Aisle and Who Waits at the Altar in a Lesbian Wedding?
Who walks down the aisle, who waits at the altar, does it matter if you’re in a suit or a dress? What’s correct for our...
Judge Won’t Officiate Our Wedding—Should We Call it Off?
We were excited about coming to New York to get married until the judge said he would not perform the ceremony because his Catholic priest...
Should unsupportive relatives be invited to my daughter’s lesbian wedding?
Should unsupportive relatives be invited to my daughter's lesbian wedding?
Equally Wed Founders Maria and Kirsten’s Legal New York Summer Wedding
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of. New York. New York. I’ve felt a dizzying connection to New York since I was old enough to...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot