This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers in Tennesse want to ban gay marriage in the state. The "Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act" was first proposed in 2016.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch