Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
The Supreme Court recently rejected an appeal from Aloha Bed & Breakfast in Hawaii after the owner turned away a lesbian couple in 2007.
All the LGBTQ+ news from the 2018 midterm elections
The 2018 midterm elections were filled with LGBTQ+ candidates and ballot questions surrounding LGBTQ+ rights. And like anything very queer, we’re all on the edge of our seats waiting for the results. Equally Wed has you covered with all the LGBTQ+ news you may have missed from the midterms.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside