On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
At least 157 couples are planning to get married on May 24, when same-sex marriage becomes legal in Taiwan and there will be a wedding...
Two women got married minutes after same-sex marriage became legal in Austria
Shortly after midnight on Tuesday, January 1, 2019, two women became the first same-sex couple to get legally married in Austria. Nicole Kopaunik and Daniela Paier,...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches