Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
Hundreds of pastors and members of the United Methodist Church in Alabama have signed on to a letter apologizing to LGBTQ+ people for the church’s official policy banning same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy.
Tommy DiDario: The LGBTQ Community Needs to Pull Together
I have seen far too many times on social media people being treated cruelly, but specifically in the LGBTQ community, one in which we have all fought so hard for respect and acceptance in.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii