A gay Mexican couple just made history with their New York wedding
Daniel Berezowsky and Jaime Chávez Alor, a gay couple from Mexico, recently made history when they got married on November 26, 2018, in New York.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot