Equality versus discrimination: Supreme Court decides who takes the cake in Masterpiece Cakeshop case
Supreme Court rules on Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, the case surrounding a bakery that denied a gay couple wedding cake.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches