Rustic South Carolina micro wedding flowing with greenery
"Remember, this day is all about you! So make the decisions that make you happy, make the day what you want it to be!"
A destination queer micro wedding in Scotland with handfasting and a humanist ceremony
Libby (she/her)and Kristy (she/her) traveled to the Isle of Skye, Scotland, from their home in Florida for their November destination micro wedding.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch