5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
Book more LGBTQ+ weddings by improving your wedding directory listing
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 4 years ago 7 min read
Make the most of it by utilizing the tools we offer to make your wedding directory listing stand out, so let’s talk about the building blocks of an outstanding listing.
How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
The wedding planning process can be stressful for LGBTQ+ clients—we have to deal with the continual process and potential trauma of coming out to our prospective wedding vendors on top of actually planning a wedding. To make it easier on LGBTQ+ clients, here are a few things all wedding vendors should be doing.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic