Instagram now allows users to add pronouns to their bios. Here’s why that matters.
“Sharing pronouns has been widely adopted by our community, and with this feature we hope to normalize the adoption further.”
Charming Michigan wedding with pronoun pins and a food truck
Gabby and Moe’s gorgeous summer wedding in Northern Michigan had a vintage vibe and celebrated inclusivity.
American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
So-called ‘proper grammar’ can no longer be used to justify transphobia.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to shop for (and rent) your wedding suit or tuxedo
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding