Supreme Court rules Philadelphia must work with adoption agency that discriminates against LGBTQ+ people
While the decision was certainly a setback for LGBTQ+ rights, it also wasn't the great loss it could have been.
Same-Sex Couples Still Fighting for Marriage Licenses — UPDATED
[dropcap letter=”I”]n the weeks following the historic Obergefell v Hodges Supreme Court marriage equality ruling on June 26, Probate Courts and County Clerk offices...
Mississippi Business Owners Protest Religious Freedom Law
Business owners in Mississippi are protesting the state’s “religious freedom” policy.
Arizona Governor to Make Decision on “Anti-Gay” Bill
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer is likely to veto the “anti-gay” bill that was passed by the Arizona Senate last week.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot