19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Engagement photos in historic McKinney, Texas
Rene and Tony took their engagement photos in historic downtown McKinney, Texas. They took photos in a variety of locations including Dr. Glenn Mitchell Memorial park, historical gas pumps and at a local bar called The Celt, where they had a martini toast to celebrate their engagement.
Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Bright, floral engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas
Chelsey and Kelsey woke up early in the morning to start their 6:30 a.m. engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas. Their bright, floral photos feature the glow of the sunrise over the skyline and their love for one another. Even though they’re both Dallas girls at heart, they met at Pensacola Pride.
Colorful outdoor rooftop lesbian wedding in Austin, Texas
Shannon and Kari married at The Vaughn in Austin, Texas, after getting engaged on a rooftop in Venice, Italy. Their ceremony highlighted the joining of their lives together and their handwritten vows. Kari is an author and a founding member of Typewriter Rodeo, so the couple brought one of her vintage typewriters.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California