19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Engagement photos in historic McKinney, Texas
Rene and Tony took their engagement photos in historic downtown McKinney, Texas. They took photos in a variety of locations including Dr. Glenn Mitchell Memorial park, historical gas pumps and at a local bar called The Celt, where they had a martini toast to celebrate their engagement.
Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Bright, floral engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas
Chelsey and Kelsey woke up early in the morning to start their 6:30 a.m. engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas. Their bright, floral photos feature the glow of the sunrise over the skyline and their love for one another. Even though they’re both Dallas girls at heart, they met at Pensacola Pride.
Colorful outdoor rooftop lesbian wedding in Austin, Texas
Shannon and Kari married at The Vaughn in Austin, Texas, after getting engaged on a rooftop in Venice, Italy. Their ceremony highlighted the joining of their lives together and their handwritten vows. Kari is an author and a founding member of Typewriter Rodeo, so the couple brought one of her vintage typewriters.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
- Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
- Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
- 6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
- California Beach photo session to celebrate virtual wedding
- Couple flooded with kindness after Tennessee wedding venue rejected them for being gay
- 18 gorgeous face masks from Etsy for your Covid-safe wedding
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis marries Marlon Reis and makes history
- How To Mix Up Tradition For Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
- 6 stylish bow ties for autumn weddings
- WNBA teammates Jasmine Thomas and Natisha Hiedeman are engaged
- 6 children’s books that celebrate LGBTQ+ families
- 6 challenges straight couples don’t have to deal with when planning a wedding
- Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
- Celestial-themed Missouri wedding featuring navy and gold
- South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
- 5 floral fads in vogue for ’21 and ’22 weddings
- Disney star Garrett Clayton married longtime partner Blake Knight in a garden party wedding
- Dazzling wedding dress trends for fall