A scavenger hunt Broadway proposal and surprise engagement party in Central Park for a theater-loving gay couple
Marley Madding, 2 weeks ago 3 min read
After nearly a decade together, Zach (he/him) proposed to his boyfriend, Sean (he/him), with a springtime scavenger hunt that ended with a Broadway show and a surprise party in Central Park.
A second proposal at a winter engagement photoshoot for bisexual partners who met doing college theater
Marley Madding, 4 weeks ago 2 min read
Nearlyweds Alina (she/her) and Paola (she/her) like to say that they have a flair for the dramatic. After meeting through college theater, the pair spent a while becoming friends before realizing that they were meant to be together.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)