9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 12 min read
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+ community.
Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 4 min read
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
Stop what you’re doing and listen to this transgender awareness song
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 4 min read
Singer songwriter Wrabel releases transgender awareness song titled “The Village” in response to Donald Trump’s treatment of the transgender community.
James Woods tweets rant about awesome gender nonconforming kid
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 5 min read
Actor James Woods took to Twitter this week to let all 723,000 of his followers know that he is not about gender conformity. He shared…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding