Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
LGBTQ+ families could be negatively impacted by a new Trump policy putting restrictions on citizenship access to children born abroad to U.S. military service members and federal employees, according to some LGBTQ+ advocacy groups.
The Supreme Court has allowed Trump’s transgender military ban
The Supreme Court revived the Trump administration’s ban that bars most transgender people from serving in the military.
Here’s why I don’t want Trump supporters at my wedding
The personal is political, and that’s even truer for me under the Trump administration. As much as it hurts to say this, I don’t want the Trump supporters in my family to come to my wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding