Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
This week, the wedding shop The White Collection Bridal Boutique in Portishead, England, went viral for including a wheelchair in one of their window displays with wedding dresses.
How to make your wedding accessible
It’s important to make sure that all the people attending your wedding are able to fully participate in the event. Here are some tips to make sure that your wedding is meaningfully accessible to all of your guests, including people with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire