Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
This week, the wedding shop The White Collection Bridal Boutique in Portishead, England, went viral for including a wheelchair in one of their window displays with wedding dresses.
How to make your wedding accessible
It’s important to make sure that all the people attending your wedding are able to fully participate in the event. Here are some tips to make sure that your wedding is meaningfully accessible to all of your guests, including people with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos