The Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper got married over the weekend
Bob Harper, personal trainer and former The Biggest Loser host, appears to have gotten married over the weekend to his partner of three years, Anton Gutierrez.
On Saturday, Harper shared a photo of their matching wedding rings on Instagram, writing, “Well this happened yesterday.” The rings are Cartier and the two celebrated at Via Carota, according to details in his caption. The image shows his and Gutierrez’s matching gold panther wedding rings as well as the ring box.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Bob Harper (@bobharper) on
Gutierrez also posted a similar photo with the caption, “I can do this forever.” Neither Harper nor Gutierrez have confirmed that these are wedding rings (they could also be engagement rings based on the couple’s captions). They have been together since at least 2016 when they both appear appeared on Oprah: Where Are They Now.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee