The Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper got married over the weekend
Bob Harper, personal trainer and former The Biggest Loser host, appears to have gotten married over the weekend to his partner of three years, Anton Gutierrez.
On Saturday, Harper shared a photo of their matching wedding rings on Instagram, writing, “Well this happened yesterday.” The rings are Cartier and the two celebrated at Via Carota, according to details in his caption. The image shows his and Gutierrez’s matching gold panther wedding rings as well as the ring box.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Bob Harper (@bobharper) on
Gutierrez also posted a similar photo with the caption, “I can do this forever.” Neither Harper nor Gutierrez have confirmed that these are wedding rings (they could also be engagement rings based on the couple’s captions). They have been together since at least 2016 when they both appear appeared on Oprah: Where Are They Now.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal