The Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper got married over the weekend
Bob Harper, personal trainer and former The Biggest Loser host, appears to have gotten married over the weekend to his partner of three years, Anton Gutierrez.
On Saturday, Harper shared a photo of their matching wedding rings on Instagram, writing, “Well this happened yesterday.” The rings are Cartier and the two celebrated at Via Carota, according to details in his caption. The image shows his and Gutierrez’s matching gold panther wedding rings as well as the ring box.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Bob Harper (@bobharper) on
Gutierrez also posted a similar photo with the caption, “I can do this forever.” Neither Harper nor Gutierrez have confirmed that these are wedding rings (they could also be engagement rings based on the couple’s captions). They have been together since at least 2016 when they both appear appeared on Oprah: Where Are They Now.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage