Saying “I do” and committing to one person for the rest of your life is serious, sure. But the rest of your wedding should be fun and less serious.
Show your playful side by going colorful with your socks, whether you’re matching them to your partner’s shoes or you each choose one of your colors.
The Joy of Socks offers a host of brightly hued cotton dress socks for $6.50.
If you’re looking for a distinctive but subtle pattern, try a pair of Ralph Lauren’s pony socks on for size. Make a dashing statement in red.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot