These Boots Were Made for Walking … Down the Aisle
Having an outdoor wedding? Get out of your traditional mode and start making your own rules—nobody likes a weather-struck wardrobe look! Just be sure to listen to Nancy Sinatra’s classic “These Boots Are Made for Walking” to get you in the boot-shopping spirit.
Gucci Leather Lace-Up Boot: Don’t think about tucking in these bad boys, they weren’t meant for it. Try accessorizing your suit to match the laces, as it’s always all about the little details to make your look pop. Available at BlueFly for $607.50.
Cole Haan Air Rhone Tall Boot: Intimidating to look at, but sturdy with a bit of a platform; perfect if you want to be the taller of your pair. With this color, stray away from blacks and navys, instead opt for a light khaki—it’ll make you stand out. Good accessory tip? A patterned pocket square with yellow accents. Trust me. Available at Cole Haan for $248.
Frye ‘Thurman’ Boot: Now we’re talking. A dark chocolate brown boot that has comfort, a rugged edge, and is prime for tucking. When you see this boot, I’d say go for a darker khaki or navy and pair with a nice tortoise shell lens. Available at Nordstrom for $358.
Palladium ‘Baggy’ Patent Leather Boot: If you’re doing an outdoor wedding with urban flare, these are the perfect boots to bring flavor to the aisle. Available at Nordstrom for $125.
Calvin Klein Jeans Billy Buckle Boot: For the prepster who is given limited options, look no further. Calvin Klein’s Billy Buckle Boot is sure to give you that prissy, clean-cut vibe you’re looking for. Plus, if they get dirty, they’re very easy to clean! Available at Calvin Klein for $149.
Levi’s Wild Boots: These boots are perfect for a texturized look. Charcoal or navy, tucking your suit into these with a fitted tartan shirt adds an instant eye-catching rustic allure. Ideal for the fall or winter! Available at Macy’s for $89.99 (regular price $115).
By Jonathan Bender
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
- Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California