This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
Jennifer and Victoria chose to hold their wedding at the Westwood in Garwood, New Jersey. They had a first look waterside at Nomahegan Park in Cranford, New Jersey, with absolutely gorgeous fall foliage as the backdrop.
The intimate ceremony was officiated by Jenn’s brother. He made a point to say how it’s been such a long journey for LGBTQ+ couples to legally marry in this state and overcome all of the odds.
Jenn and Victoria had a surprise La Hora Loca for their guests, led by Crespita Entertainment’s dancers and stilt-walkers.
Photographer: The Fox And The Hare Photography
Event Venue: Westwood in Gardwood
Photo Booth Equipment: LOL Seriously Entertainment
Other: Crespita Entertainment
Tuxedo: The Black Tux
Dress: Lulu’s Boutique
Dress Designer: Wtoo by Waters
Wedding Party Dresses: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Dress Store: Allure Bridal Boutique
Cinema and Video: Ever After Studio
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch