Gay and lesbian couples tend to tie the knot after more years together than straight couples. Some same-sex couples are waiting until gay marriage is legally recognized in their state to have their wedding. When couples have lived together for 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20 years, often they have everything they need in their house and feel odd registering for traditional wedding gifts. But your guests want to buy you something to celebrate your union. Why not expand your horizons to your outdoor living space? CB2, Crate and Barrel’s offshoot, has introduced a modern habitat for the lovebirds in your yard. The feeder is constructed of sheet metal finished in slick hot orange epoxy. The open design makes it a cinch to clean and maintain. Tweet bird feeder. $29.95. www.cb2.com.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
- Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
- Glamorous winter wedding in San Diego
- Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
- An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal