Tyler and Kevin headed to Makena Big Beach in south Maui for their 5-year anniversary portrait session. Tyler had planned the whole photo shoot as a surprise for Kevin. They arrived sporting delicious-smelling Hawaiian leis that their hotel had given them just minutes before. With an entire hour to spare before the sun hit the horizon so we ventured up into the trees, splashed in the waves, ran up the shore, and cuddled on the hill.
Photos: Karma Hill Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding