Olivia and Nicole had their engagement session in their neighborhood Navy Yard, Southeast of Washington, D.C.. They started at home before wandering around the neighborhood and showing Maggie, their photographer, around. From the colorful backdrops of D.C. to their adorable fluffy friends, this whimsical engagement session has us filled with love and excitement for Olivia and Nicole’s future!
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Nicole, Olivia and I had the most fun wandering around Navy Yard for their engagement session! We met up on a chilly day and found a few really cool spots that I’d never seen before. Oh yeah, that Art Yards building is awesome. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you really should! Way too giant and beautiful.
I love engagement sessions because they capture all the excitement and giddiness and grinning that happens when awesome people get engaged! Nicole and Olivia were way too much fun to photograph and we’re so excited to photograph their wedding in just a few short months!
Congratulations guys, and thanks again for having me be a part of this day!
Photography: Maggie Winters Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding