Olivia and Nicole had their engagement session in their neighborhood Navy Yard, Southeast of Washington, D.C.. They started at home before wandering around the neighborhood and showing Maggie, their photographer, around. From the colorful backdrops of D.C. to their adorable fluffy friends, this whimsical engagement session has us filled with love and excitement for Olivia and Nicole’s future!
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Nicole, Olivia and I had the most fun wandering around Navy Yard for their engagement session! We met up on a chilly day and found a few really cool spots that I’d never seen before. Oh yeah, that Art Yards building is awesome. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you really should! Way too giant and beautiful.
I love engagement sessions because they capture all the excitement and giddiness and grinning that happens when awesome people get engaged! Nicole and Olivia were way too much fun to photograph and we’re so excited to photograph their wedding in just a few short months!
Congratulations guys, and thanks again for having me be a part of this day!
Photography: Maggie Winters Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion