Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
Fun, whimsical movie theater engagement
Lucas and Justin held their engagement session in downtown Toledo, Ohio, to share their love for the area and each other. They had fun inside and outside a movie theater, tossing popcorn to one another, and explored the local area afterward.
“Spirited Away” Hayao Miyazaki-inspired whimsical wedding
Qifei and Mollie combined Chinese heritage and their love for Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away” to create their whimsical wedding.
Whimsical outdoor wedding in the Pacific Northwest
Transgender groom Kenz and bride Diane wed during a whimsical outdoor wedding in the Pacific Northwest. Guests danced indoors and received succulent favors.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions