Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
Brittny and Brittany got married in San Diego, California. Their whimsical wedding featured giant cat face cut outs and a ranch dressing fountain.
Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
Tiffany and Deaven had a colorful, whimsical spring wedding in Austin, Texas.
Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
Fun, whimsical movie theater engagement
Lucas and Justin held their engagement session in downtown Toledo, Ohio, to share their love for the area and each other. They had fun inside and outside a movie theater, tossing popcorn to one another, and explored the local area afterward.
“Spirited Away” Hayao Miyazaki-inspired whimsical wedding
Qifei and Mollie combined Chinese heritage and their love for Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away” to create their whimsical wedding.
Whimsical outdoor wedding in the Pacific Northwest
Transgender groom Kenz and bride Diane wed during a whimsical outdoor wedding in the Pacific Northwest. Guests danced indoors and received succulent favors.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York