Bridesmaid dresses and shoes are added to the new line
By Anne Chertoff
The second collection of White by Vera Wang available exclusively at David’s Bridal hits stores this week. In addition to wedding dresses this season, the store is debuting a bridesmaid line and has added shoes to the bridal accessories collection.
Wedding dresses are a mix of traditional ball gowns, fitted mermaids and fashion-forward designs. The details on the dresses include embroidery, pleating and lace detailing.
Brides and bridesmaids looking for a modern, more ready-to-wear design in their bridesmaid dress will fall in love with the eight looks created for Fall 2011. Mini-dresses, floor-length gowns, asymmetrical necklines and draping all available in a variety of colors to fit your wedding’s color palette.
The wedding dresses will retail between $600 and $1,400, bridesmaid dresses are under $200 and the headpieces, belts/sashes, shoes and veils range from $38 to $248.
Unlike the other David’s Bridal collections, White by Vera Wang gowns are made to order. A bride has her measurements taken at the store and, in a few weeks, her dress arrives at her door.
Visit davidsbridal.com to find a store in your area.
Anne Chertoff is the author of The Wedding Organizer available at russellandhazel.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle