Wonderful wedding band in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas
You know that moment when you’re out there on the dance floor, rocking and jiving? Looking around and in love with the moment, on a high because it’s happening with the best people in your life? That’s what you want for your wedding reception and you’re in luck because we happen to know some folks who can deliver this and more.
The Bachelor Boys, a popular wedding band that travels to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas play a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban, and more. You know, the cool music that wedding guests of all ages can rock out to. The 3-to-14 piece band is self-managed, which means you get the best musicians in the country for a fraction of the price.
Want to see them in action before you book? We get it. You can see the band perform live every month at their free showcases. Make it a date night or invite friends and family for a fun evening out while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you might have. You can see the band perform live every month at free public showcases.
Photos: Alimario Photography
This is a sponsored post from Bachelor Boys Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion