Wonderful wedding band in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas
You know that moment when you’re out there on the dance floor, rocking and jiving? Looking around and in love with the moment, on a high because it’s happening with the best people in your life? That’s what you want for your wedding reception and you’re in luck because we happen to know some folks who can deliver this and more.
The Bachelor Boys, a popular wedding band that travels to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas play a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban, and more. You know, the cool music that wedding guests of all ages can rock out to. The 3-to-14 piece band is self-managed, which means you get the best musicians in the country for a fraction of the price.
Want to see them in action before you book? We get it. You can see the band perform live every month at their free showcases. Make it a date night or invite friends and family for a fun evening out while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you might have. You can see the band perform live every month at free public showcases.
Photos: Alimario Photography
This is a sponsored post from Bachelor Boys Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration