By Bobby Schuessler
While your wedding band is of course the most important piece of jewelry on your big day, adding other touches of leather, silver and gold will enhance your outfit even more as you say, “I do” to your future husband.
Check out our favorite men’s jewelry items of the moment.
If you’re opting for a more casual ensemble—like a slim khaki summer suit—try a leather cuff for that cool, vintage-inspired look.
High Side Cuff, available at willleathergoods.com for $40.
Wearing a black suit, and want to spice it up for that cool, rock ‘n roll vibe? Try this extremely killer silver necklace.
Sterling Silver Clustered Cross Necklace, available at chanluu.com for $295.
Looking for the ultimate luxury piece for your special day? A classic gold timepiece will add that extra bit of lavishness. Plus, with a piece like this, you can wear it forever and always remember your wedding day. Atlas Dome Watch, available at Tiffany & Co. for $6,200.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding