5 floral fads in vogue for ’21 and ’22 weddings
2021 wedding season is in still in bloom, but our 2022 celebrations are just around the corner. As such, experts are already deep in their predictions about what trends will surface from now through next year. When it comes to florals, couples are focused on putting their own unique spin on their designs. Nevertheless, there are a few consistent trends forecasters are seeing:
1. Dried florals
Dried florals are likely to be a big trend in the coming year, according to Bride & Bow. Dried flowers and foliage add a lovely, natural look to any wedding. Florists’ Review says it will also be popular to create designs featuring a combination of both dried and fresh florals.
Blooms by the Box says yellows will likely be a popular floral color throughout 2022, which no will no doubt bring a happy and sunshining glow to those who lean in to this trend. Sunflowers, daisies, and calla lilies are some great options if you’re looking to infuse some yellow into your day.
3. Bright, Bold and Colorful
Yellow isn’t the only color marriers are into these days. An increasing number of couples are requesting bright, colorful floral displays meant to give off feelings of happiness.
“Pretty much all of our event clients have requested flowers with colors to express optimism and empowerment… [they] want to use flowers as their medium to spread positivity and joy,” Ingrid Carozzi, owner of floral design company Tin Can Studios, told Pure Wow.
4. Earth tones and greenery
Always in style, floral displays that accentuate greenery and the beauty of the natural world are sticking around in 2022.
5. Pink Roses
According to floral community Thursd., couples are all about pink roses and rose petals this year, and especially mixing and matching pinks of different shades.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca