Check out these fab sites for wedding inspiration.
By Anne Chertoff
Couples looking for modern wedding details will love looking through real weddings and galleries of decor and details. One of my favorite post topics is Top 10, which features a round-up of ideas on everything from stylish shoes to palette and theme motifs. The site also goes behind the scenes with Studio Tours of some of the wedding industry’s most innovative vendors.
This blog features beautiful real gay weddings and engagement shoots. Many of them have a romantic feel and all focus on the details. It also features a list of LGBT-friendly vendors in photography, stationery, and planner and event design.
Brides looking for style inspiration for their wedding-day look will definitely want to visit Merci New York. A go-to source for fashion and accessory advice, this site also showcases real weddings and wedding decor ideas.
Couples looking for ideas on a tight budget will love The Broke-Ass Bride. The site features real weddings planned on a shoestring budget, affordable dresses and tips for how to save money on every detail.
Looking for a bit of inspiration, information and interesting bridal post? This blog, written by the editors of Glamour.com, is an enjoyable read with a fun take on modern day etiquette advice, celebrity weddings and style ideas.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration