Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 3 years ago 1 min read
Anthony and Paul traveled from their hometown of Dublin, Ireland, to marry in a laid-back autumn wedding at the boho-lux Quinta Do Hespanhol in the wine region Torres Vedras 40 km north of Lisbon, Portugal.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photography: Oydin + Mei Wedding Photography
Venue, florist, catering, planning, cake: Quinta Do Hespanhol
Band: The Lisbon Swing Band
Officiant: Wedding Portugal
Kirsten Ott Palladino
Kirsten Ott Palladino is an award-winning editor, writer, speaker and educator, as well as the author of the first gender-neutral wedding planning book for LGBTQ+ couples, EQUALLY WED: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO PLANNING YOUR LGBTQ+ WEDDING (Seal Press). She’s the co-founder and editorial director of Equally Wed, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine, as well as Equally Wed Pro, the LGBTQ+ inclusive certification course and educational platform. Palladino has been profiled on CNN, NPR and Forbes and in The New York Times. Her work has appeared in Washington Post, Entrepreneur magazine, ARTNews magazine, Art & Antiques magazine, The Knot, Executive Traveler magazine, the Huffington Post, and more. She was recognized as one of Glamour magazine's Hometown Heroes for 2015.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds