Black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor
Filippo and Michele are a couple from Treviso and Padua, Italy. They are chic and modern, and love clean lines, modern style and essential furniture and decorations. Filippo is an architect and Michele is a designer. They particularly love details.
Michele and Fillipo had an industrial spring wedding at Fabbrica Saccardo, an old factory that now hosts events. Black, white and a touch of copper were the perfect color palette for their wedding. The event designers paid particular attention to the design of the wedding, using material such as bubble wrap for the envelopes of the invitation and high-quality paper with a letterpress technic.
As for the decorations, they mixed the raw ambient with a modern touch of jungle decor. No flowers, only tropical leaves and lots of candles.
Filippo and Michele got married on April 13, 2019, after a five-year-long engagement. They proposed to each other.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
It was a pleasant surprise to afford an LGBTQ+ wedding, we breathed so much love the wedding day. During the year of the wedding planning, the families of Filippo and Michele were so joint, the values were really strong and for this reason, they decided to get married. They had the support and love of their families all the time.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
It was a positive experience that has enriched us a lot and we hope to continue to arrange LGBTQ+ weddings also because, to be honest, those couples have a greater sensitivity due perhaps to the path they have taken together.
Photographer: www.aberrazionicromatiche.com @aberrazioni_cromatiche_studio
Ceremony Venue: www.parcorossi.it
Reception Venue: www.fabbricasaccardo.com @fabbricasaccardo
Florist: http://www.floricolturabosco.it/ @ottavia_bosco
Planner: http://www.morethanweddings.it/ @morethanweddings
Invitations: https://www.cutandpastelab.com/ @cutandpaste_lab
Attire: http://www.sartoriachiodi.com/ @chiodisartoriaitaliana
Catering: http://www.fratellitregnaghi.it/ @fratelli_tregnaghi_cater
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding