Black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor
Filippo and Michele are a couple from Treviso and Padua, Italy. They are chic and modern, and love clean lines, modern style and essential furniture and decorations. Filippo is an architect and Michele is a designer. They particularly love details.
Michele and Fillipo had an industrial spring wedding at Fabbrica Saccardo, an old factory that now hosts events. Black, white and a touch of copper were the perfect color palette for their wedding. The event designers paid particular attention to the design of the wedding, using material such as bubble wrap for the envelopes of the invitation and high-quality paper with a letterpress technic.
As for the decorations, they mixed the raw ambient with a modern touch of jungle decor. No flowers, only tropical leaves and lots of candles.
Filippo and Michele got married on April 13, 2019, after a five-year-long engagement. They proposed to each other.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
It was a pleasant surprise to afford an LGBTQ+ wedding, we breathed so much love the wedding day. During the year of the wedding planning, the families of Filippo and Michele were so joint, the values were really strong and for this reason, they decided to get married. They had the support and love of their families all the time.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
It was a positive experience that has enriched us a lot and we hope to continue to arrange LGBTQ+ weddings also because, to be honest, those couples have a greater sensitivity due perhaps to the path they have taken together.
Photographer: www.aberrazionicromatiche.com @aberrazioni_cromatiche_studio
Ceremony Venue: www.parcorossi.it
Reception Venue: www.fabbricasaccardo.com @fabbricasaccardo
Florist: http://www.floricolturabosco.it/ @ottavia_bosco
Planner: http://www.morethanweddings.it/ @morethanweddings
Invitations: https://www.cutandpastelab.com/ @cutandpaste_lab
Attire: http://www.sartoriachiodi.com/ @chiodisartoriaitaliana
Catering: http://www.fratellitregnaghi.it/ @fratelli_tregnaghi_cater
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles