Casual countryside wedding reception a year after courthouse wedding
Stephanie and Jessica met on the Texas A&M rugby team in college. After dating for a while, the couple moved in together in London. Jessica proposed in London in October 2018 on the Hungerford Bridge. It was their favorite “date night” when they lived in London. In December 2019, the couple went to a courthouse to get married. Their loving family and friends wanted to celebrate the couple too, so they decided to throw a reception for their wedding nearly a year later.
The reception was filled with dancing, BBQ and some traditional Aggie hollers.
Photographer: Kelly Urban Photography
Event Venue: White Oaks Events
Caterer: Swinging Door
Cake Designer: Sassy Apron
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York