Celebrate Pride with this heartwarming message from Will & Grace
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
It’s Pride Month and we’re celebrating by watching this video from “Will & Grace” over and over. To honor Pride the show put together a mash-up of clips from throughout the show’s eleven seasons.
The minute we forget what we went through to get here is the minute it could all be taken away.
The video shows moments of coming out, struggle, happiness and love. So “gay it forward” as Jack says and share this with everyone you know to celebrate Pride today and every day.
Emily Rochotte is a professional freelancer as well as a former assistant editor of equallywed.com, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine. Her work has been featured on HowHeAsked, Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon, and more. Don't hesitate to say "hello!" to Emily over on Twitter at @emilybeingemily
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire