On their 13th anniversary of being together, Billy and Tony exchanged vows in a celestial wedding. The star theme was visible throughout the details of the day. Tony and Billy’s wedding attendants wore blues and teals, and had constellation accessories – blue cuff links and bangle bracelets. These gifts were customized with the astrological constellation of their recipient.
Stars decorated the ceiling of the venue. After their first kiss as newlyweds, confetti cannons were blasted, making Tony and Billy’s exit filled with colorful detail. After the ceremony, guests headed to the reception where they were met with gorgeous, decorated tables that were labeled with their own constellation instead of numbered.
Delicious appetizers were served including tomato soup shooters with grilled cheese sticks. Billy and Tony cut into a night-sky-blue cake with star-like accouterments and a clear star topper. After the cake was cut, Billy and Tony shared a first dance as well as a mother-son dance. Everyone was given a customized wine glass to take home as a thank you.
Photographer: Mak Rabbitt Photography
Floral Designer: Dannette’s Floral Boutique
Wedding rings: Tiffany & Co.
Dress Store: David’s Bridal
Groomsman Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Officiant: Windi Noble, Run to an Elopement
Reception Venue: The Bluestone
Cake Designer: The Suisse Shop
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to shop for (and rent) your wedding suit or tuxedo
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding