On their 13th anniversary of being together, Billy and Tony exchanged vows in a celestial wedding. The star theme was visible throughout the details of the day. Tony and Billy’s wedding attendants wore blues and teals, and had constellation accessories – blue cuff links and bangle bracelets. These gifts were customized with the astrological constellation of their recipient.
Stars decorated the ceiling of the venue. After their first kiss as newlyweds, confetti cannons were blasted, making Tony and Billy’s exit filled with colorful detail. After the ceremony, guests headed to the reception where they were met with gorgeous, decorated tables that were labeled with their own constellation instead of numbered.
Delicious appetizers were served including tomato soup shooters with grilled cheese sticks. Billy and Tony cut into a night-sky-blue cake with star-like accouterments and a clear star topper. After the cake was cut, Billy and Tony shared a first dance as well as a mother-son dance. Everyone was given a customized wine glass to take home as a thank you.
Photographer: Mak Rabbitt Photography
Floral Designer: Dannette’s Floral Boutique
Wedding rings: Tiffany & Co.
Dress Store: David’s Bridal
Groomsman Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Officiant: Windi Noble, Run to an Elopement
Reception Venue: The Bluestone
Cake Designer: The Suisse Shop
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions