Claire Pettibone Launches Exclusive Line of Wedding Stationery
Couture bridal designer Claire Pettibone launches an exclusive line of wedding stationery and invitations with Wedding Paper Divas.
We’re suckers for pretty things, and this latest line of wedding stationery and invitations from acclaimed bridal designer Claire Pettibone is no exception. Available exclusively at Wedding Paper Divas, the collection features distinctive, sophisticated designs that evoke the soft, feminine feeling of Pettibone’s wedding gowns.
The line incorporates elements from a variety of Pettibone’s favorite inspiration pieces, including a treasured family heirloom and a gorgeous 18th-century painting. The collection boasts styles for all types of weddings, including outdoor garden, rustic winery, dreamy destination or elegant fairy-tale.
With names ike “Midnight Bouquet” (dark and glamorous with striking pops of color) and “Earthy Paradise” (whimsical and airy with light pastels), it’s no wonder this stationery has been long-awaited. Pettibone is incredibly passionate about her new endeavor, as well. “I’m all about the details when it comes to stationery, and believe the invitation is the first hint at a couple’s style. It’s the first chance to romance guests, give them a taste of the celebration to come and illustrate each couple’s unique love story,” she says. “After months of collaboration, I’m so excited to finally make this line available to couples.”
As with all Wedding Paper Divas paper products, Pettibone’s wedding stationery collection is completely customizable. Detailed white-glove service ensures each individual order receives personal attention from stationery specialists and designers to help couples with every detail, including wording, layout and etiquette questions, to ensure that every invitation is perfect.
“Designing a line of wedding stationery with Claire Pettibone and her creative team has truly been a dream collaboration,” said Janel Wiley, senior merchandising manager for Wedding Paper Divas. “Claire’s signature style of vintage romance and modern sensibility pairs perfectly with our passion for adding contemporary twists to traditional wedding invitations. Her sense of artistry and love of delicate details really shine in this collection!”
The Claire Pettibone collection for Wedding Paper Divas collection is available now at www.weddingpaperdivas.com/clairepettibone.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019