From the photographer: Lindsay and Teisha are quite possibly two of the greatest people we have ever photographed. Their chemistry and love for one another is absolutely undeniable. I grew up with Lindsay, so when she asked me to photograph their engagement and wedding, I was beyond thrilled. Teisha’s family has a house locally, so they came into town just for their engagement session.
On the day of the session, it POURED all day and didn’t seem like it was going to stop. They decided to go ahead with the session anyways and I am so glad they did. The rain stopped just in time for their session and they sky was moody and dramatic, perfect for their photos. We started at the local amusement park by the beach and then wondered around the beach to finish out the session.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California