From the photographer: Lindsay and Teisha are quite possibly two of the greatest people we have ever photographed. Their chemistry and love for one another is absolutely undeniable. I grew up with Lindsay, so when she asked me to photograph their engagement and wedding, I was beyond thrilled. Teisha’s family has a house locally, so they came into town just for their engagement session.
On the day of the session, it POURED all day and didn’t seem like it was going to stop. They decided to go ahead with the session anyways and I am so glad they did. The rain stopped just in time for their session and they sky was moody and dramatic, perfect for their photos. We started at the local amusement park by the beach and then wondered around the beach to finish out the session.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot