Colorful engagement photos in The Belt in Detroit, Michigan
Corinne and Alicia celebrated their engagement with bold, colorful photos around The Belt area in Detroit, Michigan, with vibrant graffiti walls.
Photographer: Messy Photography
Location: The Belt
Alaina Leary is an award-winning editor and journalist. She is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and an editor for Equally Wed Magazine. Her work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, she was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for her dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Alaina lives in Boston with her fiancee and their two cats. You can find Alaina on Twitter and Instagram @alainaskeys.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion