Colorful wedding dresses are about to take 2022 by storm. Here are some of our favorites.
Experts have made many wedding dress trend predictions for 2022, but one that feels especially exciting is that marriers who wear dresses could be more inclined to ditch the standard white gown and add a splash of color to their wedding day look.
LGBTQ+ people know all about mixing up tradition for their weddings, so this trend feels especially fitting for our community. As we anticipate what gorgeous colors we might see on marriers in the coming year, we thought we’d share some of our favorite colorful looks from around the web.
Sweeping Silk Florals
Sold at BHLDN for $2,000.
Pretty in Pink
Sold at David’s Bridal for $179.95
On sale at David’s Bridal for $1,299.00
Sold at Veaul for $157.00
Blushing Blue with Popping Florals
Sold on Etsy for $3,409.64.
Cream and Coral Florals
Sold at Lulus for $108.00
Sold at Needle & Thread for $689.00
filed under: colorful wedding dresses, wedding gowns, LGBTQ+ weddings
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches