Colorful wedding dresses are about to take 2022 by storm. Here are some of our favorites.
Experts have made many wedding dress trend predictions for 2022, but one that feels especially exciting is that marriers who wear dresses could be more inclined to ditch the standard white gown and add a splash of color to their wedding day look.
LGBTQ+ people know all about mixing up tradition for their weddings, so this trend feels especially fitting for our community. As we anticipate what gorgeous colors we might see on marriers in the coming year, we thought we’d share some of our favorite colorful looks from around the web.
Sweeping Silk Florals
Sold at BHLDN for $2,000.
Pretty in Pink
Sold at David’s Bridal for $179.95
On sale at David’s Bridal for $1,299.00
Sold at Veaul for $157.00
Blushing Blue with Popping Florals
Sold on Etsy for $3,409.64.
Cream and Coral Florals
Sold at Lulus for $108.00
Sold at Needle & Thread for $689.00
filed under: colorful wedding dresses, wedding gowns, LGBTQ+ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings