Colorful wedding dresses are about to take 2022 by storm. Here are some of our favorites.
Experts have made many wedding dress trend predictions for 2022, but one that feels especially exciting is that marriers who wear dresses could be more inclined to ditch the standard white gown and add a splash of color to their wedding day look.
LGBTQ+ people know all about mixing up tradition for their weddings, so this trend feels especially fitting for our community. As we anticipate what gorgeous colors we might see on marriers in the coming year, we thought we’d share some of our favorite colorful looks from around the web.
Sweeping Silk Florals
Sold at BHLDN for $2,000.
Pretty in Pink
Sold at David’s Bridal for $179.95
On sale at David’s Bridal for $1,299.00
Sold at Veaul for $157.00
Blushing Blue with Popping Florals
Sold on Etsy for $3,409.64.
Cream and Coral Florals
Sold at Lulus for $108.00
Sold at Needle & Thread for $689.00
filed under: colorful wedding dresses, wedding gowns, LGBTQ+ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding