Toronto-based, eco-friendly designer Adele Wechsler is partnering with two major companies to help spread a green message. She’s teaming up with Aveda hair care products to raise awareness for eco-conscious wedding planning and preparation. “Aveda and I share the same mission,” says Wechsler. “We both want to help people take small steps toward living an eco-friendly lifestyle.”
Wechsler also was selected to design the costume Ritz-Carlton Hotel‘s new green mascot, Mother Nature, which recently launched at the Ritz-Carlton of Charlotte, North Carolina. Mother Nature will play an important role to help promote the hotel’s new LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos