Elopement inspiration with pastel color palette
If the pandemic caused you to postpone your wedding celebration, but you can’t wait another second to marry the love of your life, this lovely elopement inspiration is for you.
This bright, citrus-themed photo session was designed to inspire 2020 couples and features real engaged couple Jim and Kenny eloping at city hall. Following the wedding, they enjoy an intimate cocktail reception for two, complete with cake and margaritas, on the porch of the historic William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan.
Clearly, Jim and Kenny didn’t need a crowd for their love and joy to shine.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: Jeannene Lillie Events
Photography: Samantha Zenewicz Photography
Floral Design: University Flower Shop
Detail Floral: Rosewood Boutique
Stationery: Oh Joyful Day Stationery and Calligraphy
Cake: Milk + Honey
Citrus Lollipops: Oh My Lolly!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary