If the pandemic caused you to postpone your wedding celebration, but you can’t wait another second to marry the love of your life, this lovely elopement inspiration is for you.
This bright, citrus-themed photo session was designed to inspire 2020 couples and features real engaged couple Jim and Kenny eloping at city hall. Following the wedding, they enjoy an intimate cocktail reception for two, complete with cake and margaritas, on the porch of the historic William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan.
Clearly, Jim and Kenny didn’t need a crowd for their love and joy to shine.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: Jeannene Lillie Events
Photography: Samantha Zenewicz Photography
Floral Design: University Flower Shop
Detail Floral: Rosewood Boutique
Stationery: Oh Joyful Day Stationery and Calligraphy
Cake: Milk + Honey
Citrus Lollipops: Oh My Lolly!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts