Elopement inspiration with pastel color palette
If the pandemic caused you to postpone your wedding celebration, but you can’t wait another second to marry the love of your life, this lovely elopement inspiration is for you.
This bright, citrus-themed photo session was designed to inspire 2020 couples and features real engaged couple Jim and Kenny eloping at city hall. Following the wedding, they enjoy an intimate cocktail reception for two, complete with cake and margaritas, on the porch of the historic William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan.
Clearly, Jim and Kenny didn’t need a crowd for their love and joy to shine.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: Jeannene Lillie Events
Photography: Samantha Zenewicz Photography
Floral Design: University Flower Shop
Detail Floral: Rosewood Boutique
Stationery: Oh Joyful Day Stationery and Calligraphy
Cake: Milk + Honey
Citrus Lollipops: Oh My Lolly!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding