Elopement inspiration with pastel color palette
If the pandemic caused you to postpone your wedding celebration, but you can’t wait another second to marry the love of your life, this lovely elopement inspiration is for you.
This bright, citrus-themed photo session was designed to inspire 2020 couples and features real engaged couple Jim and Kenny eloping at city hall. Following the wedding, they enjoy an intimate cocktail reception for two, complete with cake and margaritas, on the porch of the historic William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan.
Clearly, Jim and Kenny didn’t need a crowd for their love and joy to shine.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: Jeannene Lillie Events
Photography: Samantha Zenewicz Photography
Floral Design: University Flower Shop
Detail Floral: Rosewood Boutique
Stationery: Oh Joyful Day Stationery and Calligraphy
Cake: Milk + Honey
Citrus Lollipops: Oh My Lolly!
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point