Eric Stonestreet Discusses Mitch and Cam’s Wedding [VIDEO]
The Internet, celebrity-obsessed media outlets, “Modern Family” fans and even the editors behind Equally Wed have all discussed at length how amazing it would be for Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cam (Eric Stonestreet) to get married on TV. ACLU even created a buzz in May by inviting the public to RSVP to the wedding that hadn’t been planned yet.
Finally, we have some answers from Stonestreet, who confessed to Ellen that the show’s producers were going along with California’s laws. Now that gays and lesbians can once again legally marry in California thanks to the dismissal of Prop 8 by the Supreme Court this summer, it seems that Mitch and Cam might actually be tying the knot. Watch Stonestreet’s interview on the Ellen Show below, and let us know if you’ll tune in to the premiere of “Modern Family” on ABC Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 9|8c.
Photo via ABC. Video via Ellen.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California