Eric Stonestreet Discusses Mitch and Cam’s Wedding [VIDEO]
The Internet, celebrity-obsessed media outlets, “Modern Family” fans and even the editors behind Equally Wed have all discussed at length how amazing it would be for Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cam (Eric Stonestreet) to get married on TV. ACLU even created a buzz in May by inviting the public to RSVP to the wedding that hadn’t been planned yet.
Finally, we have some answers from Stonestreet, who confessed to Ellen that the show’s producers were going along with California’s laws. Now that gays and lesbians can once again legally marry in California thanks to the dismissal of Prop 8 by the Supreme Court this summer, it seems that Mitch and Cam might actually be tying the knot. Watch Stonestreet’s interview on the Ellen Show below, and let us know if you’ll tune in to the premiere of “Modern Family” on ABC Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 9|8c.
Photo via ABC. Video via Ellen.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New Jersey multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (the first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal