Eric Stonestreet Discusses Mitch and Cam’s Wedding [VIDEO]
The Internet, celebrity-obsessed media outlets, “Modern Family” fans and even the editors behind Equally Wed have all discussed at length how amazing it would be for Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cam (Eric Stonestreet) to get married on TV. ACLU even created a buzz in May by inviting the public to RSVP to the wedding that hadn’t been planned yet.
Finally, we have some answers from Stonestreet, who confessed to Ellen that the show’s producers were going along with California’s laws. Now that gays and lesbians can once again legally marry in California thanks to the dismissal of Prop 8 by the Supreme Court this summer, it seems that Mitch and Cam might actually be tying the knot. Watch Stonestreet’s interview on the Ellen Show below, and let us know if you’ll tune in to the premiere of “Modern Family” on ABC Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 9|8c.
Photo via ABC. Video via Ellen.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York