Esurance Recognizes All Marriages And #EqualDreams
Esurance has released “#EqualDreams,” a new video that takes a position that all people’s dreams should be equal. The video, created by Leo Burnett Chicago, was filmed at a wedding on June 13, 2015, in Chicago and features children and gay teens who are asked to describe, in their words, what their future wedding day would be like. Watch the video below.
In every state where Esurance can give couples a married rate, it extends that married rate to either married gay couples, domestic partners or those in civil unions—even in states that do not allow same-sex marriages. Esurance was one of the first car insurance companies to extend the married rate to LGBT customers, something it started doing in 2011.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding
- Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California