Esurance Recognizes All Marriages And #EqualDreams
Esurance has released “#EqualDreams,” a new video that takes a position that all people’s dreams should be equal. The video, created by Leo Burnett Chicago, was filmed at a wedding on June 13, 2015, in Chicago and features children and gay teens who are asked to describe, in their words, what their future wedding day would be like. Watch the video below.
In every state where Esurance can give couples a married rate, it extends that married rate to either married gay couples, domestic partners or those in civil unions—even in states that do not allow same-sex marriages. Esurance was one of the first car insurance companies to extend the married rate to LGBT customers, something it started doing in 2011.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019