Esurance Recognizes All Marriages And #EqualDreams
Esurance has released “#EqualDreams,” a new video that takes a position that all people’s dreams should be equal. The video, created by Leo Burnett Chicago, was filmed at a wedding on June 13, 2015, in Chicago and features children and gay teens who are asked to describe, in their words, what their future wedding day would be like. Watch the video below.
In every state where Esurance can give couples a married rate, it extends that married rate to either married gay couples, domestic partners or those in civil unions—even in states that do not allow same-sex marriages. Esurance was one of the first car insurance companies to extend the married rate to LGBT customers, something it started doing in 2011.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot