Esurance Recognizes All Marriages And #EqualDreams
Esurance has released “#EqualDreams,” a new video that takes a position that all people’s dreams should be equal. The video, created by Leo Burnett Chicago, was filmed at a wedding on June 13, 2015, in Chicago and features children and gay teens who are asked to describe, in their words, what their future wedding day would be like. Watch the video below.
In every state where Esurance can give couples a married rate, it extends that married rate to either married gay couples, domestic partners or those in civil unions—even in states that do not allow same-sex marriages. Esurance was one of the first car insurance companies to extend the married rate to LGBT customers, something it started doing in 2011.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion