We need to change how we talk to LGBTQ+ couples about having kids
I got married to my wife just ten months ago, and we are asked about whether we intend to expand our family often—by family, coworkers and strangers.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Esurance Recognizes All Marriages And #EqualDreams
Esurance has released “#EqualDreams,” a new video that takes a position that all people’s dreams should be equal. The video, created by Leo Burnett Chicago,…
A Franco-American fairytale wedding: Kpoené + Anne
After perusing the options at Tiffany & Co. and Cartier, Anne and Kpoené opted for designs that provided sentiment and matched their unique personal styles. Mayra Williams designed Anne’s engagement ring, a thick, plated gold band with scattered black diamonds, intended to resemble Braille. Kpoené chose a vintage piece that resembles an antique Indian ring from Alix & Co.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot