Jeff and Kevin’s fall Missouri wedding took place at a small church before a festive celebration at a country club
Jeff and Kevin are a loving couple, each with an amazing family. They were joined in marriage at a small church in Brookside, Missouri. Their reception was at a trendy country club in Kansas City, Missouri. It was the perfect October day, and they were surrounded by those closest to them as they said their vows to one another.
From Dustin, their photographer:
It was amazing spending the day with Kevin and Jeff as they forged new wedding traditions. They both had children from their previous marriages and it was incredible to see this new family brought together. Each child gave a moving speech emphasizing acceptance and love of their new extended family.
Photography: TriArctic Photography
Venue: Country Club Congregational United Church of Christ
Flowers: Blue Bouquet
Catering: Delish Catering
Photos: TriArctic Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch