Tiffany and Jen went through a long and trying process to adopt two young boys, but they are now a family and it was all worth it.
Tiffany and Jen share their love with their two sons, and this family shoot with Lynne Reznick Photography was just what was needed in order to capture that emotion—and let the boys get some of their wild energy out!
From Lynne, their photographer:
Moms Tiffany and Jen adopted their two boys, Jeremiah and Kayden, about a year ago. They went through a long and emotional process to finally get to call themselves a forever family and they are so happy to be able to do so. These boys are high-energy and love to run and play so Tiffany and Jen thought the best place for our session was a local park where we could start on the playground and go from there. The boys also got a little dancing in, and our session was so much fun! This family truly knows the meaning of love and they were an inspiration to photograph.
Photos: Lynne Reznick Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples