Federal Judge rules against agency denying same-sex couples
Judge Tucker presiding over the Federal court case between the city of Philadelphia and Catholic Social Services ruled that the agency denying same-sex couples goes against the city’s anti-discrimination policy.
Pennsylvania double proposal story + engagement photo session
Rita and Angela’s Pennsylvania double proposal and engagement photo session
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
Michigan Marriage Equality Ruling Expected Thursday
Michigan could be the next state to overturn the ban on same-sex marriages.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
- Engagement ring shopping help from the professionals
- You can now get a nonbinary X marker on your ID in Indiana